2020 Honda CR-V Dimensions
The new Honda CR-V exterior dimensions may place it firmly in the “compact” category, but there’s nothing cramped about the CR-V interior. Dimensions inside the cabin lead the class in terms of passenger space, and a cavernous cargo hold further adds to the CR-V’s appeal. Read on to explore the CR-V exterior dimensions, interior measurements, and in-cabin amenities with Tyrrell Honda.
Honda CR-V Interior Dimensions
When you compare the CR-V interior dimensions to competitors, you’ll find one of the largest cargo holds in the compact SUV class. Even at max 5-passenger capacity, there’s up to 39.2 cubic feet of trunk space behind the second row. When it’s time to transport large items, fold down the rear seats to open up 75.8 cubic feet of space.
- Headroom (front/rear) — 40.1 inches / 39.2 inches
- Legroom (front/rear) — 41.3 inches / 40.4 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/rear) — 57.9 inches / 55.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/rear) — 55.1 inches / 49.5 inches
- Cargo Volume (rear seat up/down) — 39.2 cubic feet / 75.8 cubic feet
- Passenger Volume — 105.9 cubic feet
Honda CR-V Exterior Dimensions
While the CR-V interior is expertly designed to maximize interior space, the compact CR-V exterior dimensions make it easy to pilot through Laramie traffic. Perfectly balanced from the ground up, the CR-V’s excellent handling and traction keep you in control. Take a closer look at the exterior Honda CR-V dimensions:
- Wheelbase — 104.8 / 104.7
- Length — 182.1 inches
- Height — 66.1 inches / 66.5 inches
- Width — 73.0 inches
- 2WD Track (front/rear) — 63.0 inches / 63.7 inches
- AWD Track (front/rear) — 62.9 inches / 63.5 inches
CR-V Interior Storage Features
The CR-V cabin is packed with everyday conveniences and appointed with upscale materials. Upgrade your everyday drives in Fort Collins with features that maximize every square foot of the CR-V interior dimensions:
- Cargo area tie-down anchors — Keep fragile items safe and secure while you drive.
- Cabin area lights — Find dropped items easily with area lights that light up any area of the cabin.
- Split-folding rear seats — Accommodate irregularly-shaped furniture or sports gear by changing your cabin seating configuration.
- Low liftover height — Leading heavy items is easier than ever with this smart design feature.
Lease or Finance a New Honda CR-V for Sale in Cheyenne!
The knowledgeable team at Tyrrell Honda is happy to answer any further questions about the Honda CR-V dimensions. Whether you choose a pre-owned or new CR-V as your next car in Casper, get ready to experience one of the top compact crossovers on the market today. Get started from home by estimating your monthly auto payments, or receive an instant KBB trade-in value for your current car.
More from Tyrrell Honda
The new Honda CR-V exterior dimensions may place it firmly in the “compact” category, but there’s nothing cramped about the CR-V interior. Dimensions inside the cabin lead the class in terms of passenger space, and a cavernous cargo hold further adds to the CR-V’s appeal. Read on to explore the CR-V exterior dimensions, interior…
While Honda is known for its sleek and fuel-efficient models, the 2020 Honda CR-V towing specs are no joke. From behind the wheel of a new Honda CR-V, Laramie drivers can confidently take on daily commutes and larger towing tasks with ease. With the formidable payload and robust cargo space, the Honda CR-V is…