2021 Honda Pilot Interior Features
If you are on the hunt for a reliable SUV that delivers big on dependability, comfort, and safety, the new Honda Pilot is the ride for you. The Honda Pilot design is driver-centric, offering ergonomic controls, intuitive tech, and convenience features galore. You will be thrilled to take on your Laramie commute from behind the wheel of the 2021 Honda Pilot, and your passengers will feel the same.
Across all three rows, the Honda Pilot design offers comfortable spaces, ample cargo room, and thoughtful appointments. Learn more about the Honda Pilot interior features and specs with Tyrrell Honda below!
Honda Pilot Interior Technology and Safety Features
While the exterior style of the 2021 Honda Pilot may have caught your eye, the interior is equally as impressive. With a range of tech and safety features throughout the cabin, you will feel connected and protected on every Fort Collins drive. What’s more, full Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ integration makes it easier to stay in touch with your infotainment favorites.
The standard Honda Sensing® safety suite will be sure to deliver peace of mind every time you get behind the wheel of your powerful SUV. Discover some of the many tech and safety specs found on the 2021 Honda PilotLX below:
- 5-inch Color LCD Screen
- 215-Watt Audio System with 7 Speakers, including Subwoofer
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Streaming Audio
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- Collision Mitigation Braking System
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Multi-Angle Rearview Camera with Guidelines
- Forward Collision Warning
- Lane Departure Warning
Honda Pilot Passenger and Cargo Space
The innovative Honda Pilot design ensures that this SUV is equal parts useful and stunning. The 2021 Honda Pilot interior offers seating for eight passengers, and plenty of extra room for everyone to stretch out and get comfortable. Along with ample passenger space, the Honda Pilot offers expansive cargo room so all of your gear can come along for the ride. Find a breakdown of the 2021 Honda Pilot interior passenger and cargo space on the standard LX trim below:
- Headroom (front/middle/rear): 40.1 inches / 40.2 inches / 38.9 inches
- Legroom (front/middle/rear): 40.9 inches / 38.4 inches / 31.9 inches
- Shoulder Room (front/middle/rear): 62 inches / 62 inches / 57.6 inches
- Hiproom (front/middle/rear): 59.1 inches / 57.3 inches / 44.6 inches
- Cargo Space (behind 3rd row): 16.5 cubic feet (seats upright) / 18.5 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 2nd-row): 46.8 cubic feet (seats upright) / 55.9 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Cargo Space (behind 1st row): 83.9 cubic feet (seats upright) / 109 cubic feet (seats folded down)
- Passenger Volume: 152.9 cubic feet
Find Your New Honda Pilot for Sale in Cheyenne
Now that you know the ins and outs of the Honda Pilot design, you can get in touch with us at Tyrrell Honda to schedule a test drive. Once you get inside the 2021 Honda Pilot interior, you will be ready to cruise straight home to Casper in your dream ride. Our finance team is standing by to help you secure the best possible deal on your new Honda SUV. Shop with us in Cheyenne today!
More from Tyrrell Honda
If you need a bit more than average power from your SUV upgrade, the 2020 Honda Pilot towing capacity will certainly suffice. Whether you need to haul your gear out to Laramie for your next weekend adventure, or take over the Fort Collins job site, the new Honda Pilot towing capacity can keep up with all…